Bellrock are able to confirm exciting news of another milestone in the Bellrock story.
After many years of operation from their head office in Braunstone, Bellrock have relocated to a new office opposite the main railway station in Leicester city centre.
This office will be Bellrocks new home for their;
- FMIC (Facilities Management Intelligence Centre) – the 24/7/365 service that ensures the best risk mitigation for their clients PPM and real time performance for reactive works
- Lens team – through complete transparency, ensuring their clients invoices are verified, benchmarked and consolidated into payment files
- Procurement and Supply Chain teams – working hard on the relationships with their partners to deliver on target performance and cost reduction
- Analytics team – gathering data and helping Account Managers to deliver valuable insight for clients to use to achieve continuous improvement objectives
- Account Management team – their clients primary contacts ensuring they get the most from their services
Sales & Marketing team – bringing the best of Bellrock to new customers across the Education, Healthcare, Corporate and Retail sectors
“I am very proud of this development for the business and would be delighted to share some of our new facilities with our clients during their next meetings with us.” – Jerry Kane (Sales & Marketing Director)